This form allows to Log in to EldeScrollsOnline.info. You have two options: use your e-mail and password or Facebook account.
Draconic Power is a second skill line of Dragonknight class. Unlike Ardent Flame line which is focused on dealing damage, Draconic Power path consists of defensive spells and abilities for crowd control. Dragonknight can use his spells to immobilize enemies, absorb their health, return received damage and increase damage resistance. This path will be a very good choice for those who want to play as a tank. You can find many useful spells for both AvA and PvE encounters.
The Ultimate Ability - Dragon Leap – allows the class to summon magic wings and jump forward dealing damage and knocking back enemies. Animation of the spell looks great.
Spike Armor is a good protective spell that increases your resistance to damage and returns damage to foes in melee combat.
Dark Talons immobilizes nearby foes allowing your team to increase distance.
Dragon Blood heals the templar and applies heal-over-time effect that restores additional portion of health.
Reflective Scales allow to reflect incoming projectiles.
Inhale absorbs health from surrounding enemies, dealing damage that depends on the amount of absorbed health.
Passive abilities increase efficiency of your block, increase efficiency of incoming healing, make your regeneration faster and give you additional resistance to spells.
All Draconic Power spells complement each other allowing Templar to protect himself, restore health, control the crowd and deal damage to enemies. As you can see there are many roles that Templar can master using this tree. You can also combine Draconic Power abilities with other trees and increase efficiency of the class in definite role. For example you can add several damaging abilities and make your character stronger in dealing damage. Or you can add a healing spell instead of combat and increase the survivability. Elder Scrolls Online allows you to combine different spells according to your wishes and you can create your own Templar class.
Leap forward on magical wings, dealing AoE damage upon landing, knocking nearby enemies backwards. This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
For x seconds:
- Increase armor - Return x physical damage to melee attackers This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
- Immobilize nearby enemies for short duration
- Deals Physical damage
- An ally can activate the Impale synergy, damaging enemies held within the talons This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
- Heal for x% of missing health
- Increase health regeneration for medium duration This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
- Reflect all spell projectiles This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
- Absorb health from each nearby enemy
- After 2.5 seconds, deal Magic damage to nearby enemies This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
Increase the amount of damage you are able to block.
When using Draconic power abilities +12% healing received
Increases the speed of health regeneration for each Draconic Power ability on your current Hotbar
Increases spell resistance of your character
You need to login to add comments.