This form allows to Log in to EldeScrollsOnline.info. You have two options: use your e-mail and password or Facebook account.
Assassination is the first skill line of the Nightblade class in Elder Scrolls Online. The name of the tree tells everything for itself. All abilities have one clear goal - to kill enemy fast. That’s why all enemies are afraid of Nightblade class. The Assassination tree is for melee fighters and will not help ranged assassins.
The school has 4 passive abilities that restore Magicka energy, increase critical strike damage, critical strike rating and increase damage while invisible. The full description of each passive can be found in the table.
As you can see all abilities of the Assassination line are for melee combat. There are spells that will help you to kill escaping target or perform sudden attack, kill target with low health, increase your attack speed and increase your evasion. A character who specializes in Assassination is a killing machine. Does it mean that all Nightblades with Assassination specialization are gods at the battlefield? No. The general minus of such build is that there is only one protective ability there. Moreover, this ability does not protect character fully; it only increases chances to evade. The build is absolutely playable but the survivability of such specialization is low. Assassination specialization is for those who prefer hardcore melee fights and is not afraid of being killed.
If you don’t like the idea of low survivability nothing stops you from creating your own build. You can mix Assassination spells with other schools to create the combination you like. That’s how class system in ESO works.
Do not forget that all class spells require Magicka energy. Maybe it looks a little bit strange when we speak about Nightblade but that is how it works. If you are going to use Assassination skills make sure you have enough Magicka energy. You should sometimes invest points into increasing the size of your Magicka pool.
Very powerful attack that deals direct damage. Strength of the strike depends on your Ultimate pool. Also applies a debuf that decease efficiency of all healing received by the target. This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
- Deals x Magic damage
- Low health targets take 300% additional damgage This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
- Step through the shadows, appearing next your target
- Deal magic damage to enemy and stun him This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
For 20 seconds:
- Attackers have x% miss chance when attacking you This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
- Mark a target for death
- Your attacks ignore 50% of the target's resistances, and their attacks ignore 50% of your resistances
- Killing the marked target heals you This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
For x seconds:
- Increase attack speed with heavy and light attacks This ability can be upgraded (Morphed) into one of the following abilities:
Deal increased damage while stealthed or invisible. Successful sneak attacks stun for longer
Killing an enemy with an Assassination ability restores some Magicka.
Every Assassination ability on your current hotbar increases critical strike chance.
Every Assassination ability on your current hotbar increases critical strike damage.
You need to login to add comments.